Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Stranger was Suspicious
By Miles Sammons
As I left the coffee shop behind my new victim I listened closely to what he was listening to. HERBIE HANCOCK! Wow, he’s one of my favorite artists. I started to feel bad now slowly walking clandestinely, slowing my heartbeat getting ready for the kill.
I’ve packed a razor blade and my Glock.
I hope the wife doesn’t notice, Cassie is constantly shaving her legs. As he turns the corner down the alley to take out the trash he looks back, probably remembering the recent killings he heard about but I keep on walking straight. Now he’s listening to U-N-I. I’m really starting to like this guy. I quickly make a U-turn back down the dark, rat infested alley. He’s dumping the garbage into the dumpster now. I’m behind him now so I knock him out with the gun. It made that sort of noise when you hit the wet ground with something blunt and hard. I feel bad for him he listens to his music way to loud anyone could’ve heard me stepping up behind them. I take him down a narrow intersection in the alley and get to work on my masterpiece. One shot to the head, hands, and feet, then a razor blade to the throat and right above the eyebrow. The jugular really does squirt quite well, the smell is intoxicating, I can taste the blood in the air and now I’ve reached my high. I take my picture to add to the collection and dump him in dumpster.

1 comment: